Thursday, February 20, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was really excited to have gotten approved for this promotion on Tomoson.com for the Leather Charm Bracelet which was randomly selected for me. I really love the design something different than my other bracelets that I have. I need a change up in my jewelry. I never used to be big on bracelets, but for some reason I am extremely a fanatic with lots of bracelets and rings, etc. I love the color for starters and I love that it has a infinity charm. I couldn't have gotten a better bracelet from random and I love it. I will deffiently be in style this summer time!!!


These bracelets include multiple strands adorned by silver alloy charms. Fastened together by two steel clamps. It includes a lobster claw clasp and back chain, making it adjustable to your liking that way it can fit any wrist size. They have lots of styles to choose from and they will make you very fashionable during the spring/summer wardrobe!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...