Monday, February 17, 2014

SlideBelts Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


SlideBelts™ - Stylish Men's Belts Without Holes | Adjustable Belts | Ratchet Belts

Have you ever heard of Moldova?  It is one of Europe's poorest countries and formerly part of the Soviet Union.  Back in 2002 Brig Taylor went to Moldova to teach English and while doing so he made friends with some of the folks in the country's small but unified military including an older gentleman by the name of Oleg 
. . . to read more about SlideBelts click here 



I was sent a SlideBelt to review on my blog. To tell you the truth I've never heard of a SlideBelt before but it sounded pretty interesting especially men and their Belts. They have different collections of SlideBelts I so happened to get the Cognac Premium Full Grain Leather Belt.


You cut your own length belt which is pretty neat. I gave mine to my grandfather who actually really liked this product and thought it was really neat you can slide the belt the way you want it with the clip in the middle the chrome color part.

He said it was very sharp meaning he really liked it. It was very easy to adjust and he wears it almost all the time.

 Thanks to SlideBelt my grandfather now wants to collect more than just the Cognac Premium Full Grain Leather Belt lol maybe I'll have to suggest early birthday gifts just maybe (:

Stay connected with SlideBelts on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...