Monday, February 17, 2014

Noosa Yoghurt Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



You honestly can’t believe how beautiful it is in Noosa until you’ve seen it with your own eyes. Tucked away on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, this little shire is surrounded by sandy beaches, cool fresh rivers, and lush rainforests. There’s even a national park, where you can go walkabout and spot sleepy koalas swaying in the gum trees above . . . to read more about Noosa Yoghurt click here

 I was sent some coupons from Noose Yoghurt to review on my blog. I choose quite a selection because my family loves yoghurt especially my grandfather & it is a nice healthy delicious snack to eat during the day especially if you work part time like myself and those 15 min breaks well I enjoy a nice yoghurt sometimes a parfait to make my belly half full than time for dinner when I usually get home. I went to my local Target Store, and I picked out Raspberry, Honey, Lemon, Blueberry, Passion Fruit & Cherry. I wanted to try them all. I first tried the Honey & Raspberry.


This is what it looks like after you mix it all up the honey kind of looks like a paste, lol. The Raspberry looks very delicious that was my favorite one out of all of them. I got the lemon for my grandfather he likes lemon, and I got cherry for my son he loves cherry flavored.

The yoghurt is available in nine indulgent varieties: New Tart Cherry, NEW Lemon, NEW Passion Fruit, Honey, Blueberry, Mango, Raspberry, Peach, and award-winning Strawberry Rhubarb. Noosa’s 100% natural fruit purees are made with the highest quality, best-tasting fruit on the market, and are free of artificial ingredients of any kind including flavors, colors and preservatives.

Become a fan of Noosa Yoghurt on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...