Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Voice on NBC



Each week, The Voice features inspirational performances from the best voices in America, who are coached by music's biggest stars. Enjoy our favorite inspirational moments from the past several seasons that are featured below. A new season begins February 24th on NBC.


I love this song when they premiered it on The Voice.
Here is another video on YouTube you can check out

 Before I could never really watch it and we didn't have a DVR at the time now we do so I can record the shows if I'm at work til close or something I am so stoked!

Check out The Voice YouTube channel 

Get ready & set your timers to watch The Voice (:

When: Monday, February 24th
Time: 7:00pm CST (8:00 pm EST)

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...