Saturday, March 8, 2014

CARAFE Water cup Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was sent over this CARAFE Water cup with two-compartment pill box inside the cap Review from Sabi on my blog. This is a great product to have. I know this would be great for my mom because at night she tends to forget to take her medicine at night or whichever time it may be and to take your pill well you do need a glass of water to wash it down with, but your laying down or on the couch and just want to relax without getting up and walking to the kitchen to go get a glass of water.

 The Carafe water cup and pill box in one is a great to have on hand. It's all in one and combined all together. The Carafe water cup and pill box is very handy to have around the house or with you in the car and work.



The CARAFE water cup holds 124 ml of water and its pill box features two large compartments suitable for pills of any shape and size. I like this because I can take it anywhere with me, and can just leave it in the car if I am out somewhere it's very handy and that is why I love it.

Become a fan of Sabi on
Facebook
Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...