Saturday, March 8, 2014

SHAKE Flip-top pill box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was sent a SHAKE Flip-top pill box to review on my blog by Sabi. I have to say that prescription medicine that we take in our everyday life can be tough, but one thing that I hate doing is twisting the cap off because it is child proof, and I thing this Shake pill dispenser is a genius idea. It's simple and easy to accommodate with your everyday life.

Would you rather have have the item to the left of the item to the right? Me deffiently the right! Why? Well because it's more stylish and fun to use. I have this in my purse as we speak. I actually took all my medicine that I take every day and put it in my new pill box. I am so happy to have it. Also with using my original medicine container I won't have to worry now with straining my hand to open it!


This is what the Shake pill bottle looks like when you open the lid. There is a little cork that is on and you can easily take it off and out comes 1 pill instead of more than one with your original medicine bottle.

See how easy that looks. I am so beyond excited to have one of these. I love it and it's easy for my every day life. I couldn't ask for a better product. Thanks to Tomoson for letting me have the opportunity to try this out.


Become a fan of Sabi on
Facebook
Twitter

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...