Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lori Leigh Designs Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Lori Leigh Designs
Lori Torline is the Founder and President of Lori Leigh Designs, Inc. Lori and her husband, Mark, launched the business back in August 2012 . . . to read more about Lori Leigh Designs click here

I received a Mini Traveler from Lori Leigh Designs to review on my blog. I really love this idea to bad it couldn't have come soon enough a month ago because I went on a cruise with my mom and this would of been the perfect thing to use for my jewelry. This is a great on the go traveler case to take with you basically anywhere. It's a small size and will fit even in your purse. It can hold your favorite earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets etc. I can't wait to use this for my next vacation we are going camping in August not that I really need any jewelry but it's always nice to wear some anywhere you are at.

The top part is actually a earring tray and the bottom part is a ring holder obviously to the right.

It also includes a portable necklace pouch. I love my new mini traveler. I can show off to all my friends and refer them to the site and they can purchase whatever they'd like for themselves!

Mini Traveler

Have a question to ask Lori Leigh Designs, click here


 Become a fan of Lori Leigh Designs on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...