Tuesday, March 4, 2014

GlobeIn Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



I received a GlobeIn Artisan Gift Box to review on my blog. Why should you subscribe to receive a wonderful gift from throughout the whole world. Each artisan gift box comes with original crafts by global artisans delivered once a month for only $29.99 a month which you can cancel at any time. All you do is pick a category which would be considered Jewelry, Decor & Home Accessories. Their curators will select the best items for your box whether it's going to your friend, your mom, coworker or yourself. Each of the gifted boxes contain 3 specially handcrafted items from around the world which is really great to see differently cultures products what they make and stuff.


In my box I got these lovely Handmade Two-Toned Yellow Dangle Earrings which I thought were really different and very nice. Reminds me of summer time since they are yellow like the sun.

Sometimes I do wish we could pick out maybe one of our favorite item so at least we know we got something we like and if we didn't really like anything else because for $29.99 is a not quite expensive but a little over the top somewhat.

I also got a coin purse. You can put any loose change in this little cute coin purse or pretty much anything else you'd like to use it as.

 I am not sure what this was maybe a head-wrap like a headband not really sure thought but I thought it was pretty but a little big.

 I actually just back from the Bahamas in this picture you can tell I got really tan, and the pink head-wrap looks pretty on me.

 I guess this is some type of vase I got. I thought it was really nice & cute looking. My son can pick me flowers in the spring time & I will put them in here (:

 Last but not least I got these 4 place mats for drinks. Something different especially the color & texture.

If you don't want to sign up for their subscription and just want to shop at all the other great categories they have you can do that to. Which I would prefer to be the best bet. 

Have a question to ask GlobeIn, click here  

 Become a fan of GlobeIn on
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...