Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Onzie Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Onzie

Created by a 20 year Bikram Yogi, Onzie blends the best of traditional yoga wear with modern innovation and a touch of whimsy. The result? Active apparel that is functional, flexible and flattering . . . to read more about Onzie click here


 Black

 Onzie let me choose something to review on my blog. I ended up choosing the Onzie Cardigan in Black for my Mother. Why I chose this for my mom is because they didn't have my size. No worries. My mom loves getting new stylish clothes all the time. I thought she may like this a lot because it's a yoga type of clothing and she works out so this would be perfect for on the go for her when she goes to her work out classes.

Knowing my mom she loves the color black. I would of gotten her the white, but with white you can never keep clean. This cardigan comes in one size to fit all. It's also a great cover up under a really nice tank top or something to go out with to a nice restaurant or simply grab a drink at the bar. It's also free flowing and has a feminine design.

The back view of her Cardigan. She says that she really loves how tight it is around her arms. The fabric is really nice & silky.

They have really nice leggins on their website. Onzie is a great website to get nice trendy Yoga Clothing & Workout wear. Check out more at http://www.onzie.com/

Stay connected with Onzie on

1 comment:

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...