Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birmingham Chocolate Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Birmingham Chocolate
We are a local business comprised of employees from surrounding communities who make our products fresh on site.  We are actively involved in non-profit arts and community service organizations . . . to read more about Birmingham Chocolate click here


Birmingham Chocolates were generous enough to send me some samples to review on my blog. I was super excited because what girl doesn't love chocolate? I don't think I could live without chocolate, haha.. Anyways . . .  I was sent the following from Birmingham Chocolate,

Almond Bark in Milk, White, Dark & Oreo
Oreo Cluster in White Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cup in Milk Chocolate

Milk Chocolate Pretzels in Milk, White & Dark
Sea Salt Caramels & Caramels in Milk
Also some other assortment chocolates that Birmingham put together which looks something like this,

Top to Bottom
Left to Right (2 each)

Butter Cream (milk)
Maple Cream (milk)
Guinness (dark)
Jamaican Rum (dark)
Lemoncello (dark)
Raspberry (dark)
Irish Cream (milk)
Butter Pecan (milk)
Oreo Cluster (white)
Peanut Butter Cup (milk)
Salted Caramel (milk)
Caramel (milk)

---------------------------------

I am a huge milk chocolate fan. My husband loves dark chocolate. I can eat a little bit of dark depends on the taste some are really bittersweet and some dark is fine and I'll eat it, but I just hate that mild taste of dark. I let my husband have the dark chocolate ones.

I tried the salted caramel & peanut butter cup. The salted caramel was excellent of course. I loved the taste & with the bite of that sea salt on top made it really good. The peanut butter cup was really good too. I wasn't expecting it to be all milk and like no peanut butter in the middle it was just flavored but still very different & tasty. My husband tried the Jamaican Rum and he loved it. I tasted a little bite but didn't really care for it. My pop pop tried the Lemoncello he loves lemon flavored so he really enjoyed it. We all have our different taste buds and we enjoyed a little bit of everything. I also love their signature designs they have on their chocolates very creative & presented nicely.

The chocolate covered pretzel kind of tasted like a cookie type. Nothing like a pretzel. Still love the texture & taste though pretty good.

Almond Bark was delicious. I loved the white it was so good & delicious. I knew I had to stop eating them and save some for later tonight when me & hubby watch a movie. Overall I really loved all the chocolates from Birmingham and the ones I picked out as well especially the caramels they get me every time.
Easter is coming up very quickly you can orders something from their website & get your special someone something you won't want to pass this up, check out their website for more detailed information on their chocolates & gifts at http://www.birminghamchocolate.com/ 
 Have a question to ask Birmingham Chocolate, click here
 Stay connected with Birmingham Chocolate on

1 comment:

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...