Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Real Purity Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Real Purity

Virginia Easterling was a woman ahead of her time. A true pioneer. In 1986, before the words 'recycle', 'natural', and 'organic' entered our vocabulary, Virginia was developing health and beauty products made with all-natural plant ingredients, minerals, and pure essential oils . . .  to read more about Real Purity click here


I was sent some products from Real Purity to review on my blog. I picked out quite a few selections and they were . . .


I am not sure what lipstick I got but I absolutely love it. I believe it's the Pink Blossom but I could be wrong. This was one of those best products I got from Real Purity that I actually love besides the Natural Styling Gel which is great and looks great on my hair.

 The Lipstick that I am wearing I love how it's not to bright nor dark it's perfect and I love how it glows and shines on my lips. I picked a very good color lipstick and I am very satisfied with it.

The toothpaste I wasn't to proud of it. It tasted really bland and not my usual toothpaste experience that I actually liked. It did indeed taste like cinnamon but a bland flavor & bold.

Natural Styling Gel I absolutely loved! I do put my hair products in my hair when it's usually wet best results ever. I use about a quarter size amount on my hands and rub it in my hands and run it through my hair than take another quarter size amount and scrunch it in my hair, and than wrap my hair in the towel for about 20 mins and than take it out, and I love how my hair looks. Here is a picture:

 My hair looks extra curly & smooth & nice. I love this product.

Become a fan of Real Purity on
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...