Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Stikrz Shop Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I received a decal for a review from The Stikrz Shop. I ended up choosing the Happy Family Car Decal. When I had my SUV and sold it I had to get another decal and always trying to look up many different decals I came across The Stikrz Shop. They have many different decals for your laptop. I thought this family decal was super cool because the dad is superman and I actually have mine in Light Blue so it will look better on my car.

Become a fan on The Stikrz Shop on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...