Friday, February 28, 2014

Bonefish Grill Restaurant Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Bonefish Grill is a great but expensive restaurant I wouldn't go there on a regular basis maybe a special occasion and on Wednesday Night when they have $5 Bang Bang Shrimp which is so delicious by the way. If you haven't tried them go and try them I suggest you too. Make sure you call it may be different depending which location you go to. They do have a bar as well. Great place to reconnect with your family/friends over a casual dinner or maybe just a night out to get away.

I never new that Bonefish Grill served brunch. I only redeemed a $25 Gift Certificate in the mail to use for Bonefish Grill. Although I think they should of gave you a bigger amount of a gift certificate knowing that the place is expensive and you also have to pay the rest of the order + gratuity. 

I am a big Omelet fan so I wanted to try the Western Omelet without any onions, and I love the potatoes gratin so I got that on the side. It wasn't the best omelet I ever had, but it was nice & something different to try and for $8.50 it's an okay breakfast.

Our overall experience was really nice. The people their are really friendly and do their job. Unlike most. Nice environment & cozy. I felt relaxed to enjoy a breakfast with my family.
 Become a fan of Bonefish Grill on
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest
Instagram
Google+


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...