Friday, April 18, 2014

Mustela Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I got to pick out some products from Mustela to review on my blog. I ended up choosing the following: Facial Cleansing Cloths, Stretch Marks Care Oil & 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash

I got two little samples of Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream for my son. I have to say I do love this product. I think my son may have some slightly dry skin on his legs/thighs so I put this product on their and it seems to be clearing up a bit but still there but it feels much better when I rub it on I cal tell a difference.

 Restructures, nourishes, soothes and rebalances dry, lipid-depleted skin, particularly eczema-prone skin.

 Around the thigh/leg area is where I always apply this product at.

The Facial Cleansing Cloths are really nice to use. No need to rinse with water they are already prepared and ready to use. I used this for my everyday use of my son's face when he is done eating his Nutella and Toast he always has a messy face. I did try it a couple of times my son is so dramatic thought it says it stings which than I used to it on my skin and it didn't.

2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash is great because it's tear free and my son is so dramatic when it comes to bath time and getting soap in his eyes or water for that matter, so I happy to use a product that is tear-free again.
 
 
 Become a fan of Mustela on 

2 comments:

  1. the 2 in 1 sounds like something my niece could use! phew the tears she has.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a dry climate and would love to try the Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...