Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap Review



I received a Adoiva Sulfur Soap to review from Tomoson.com. I was really happy to be chosen to review this soap bar because I heard so many great things about this product and it's really good for your skin and is strictly for Acne Prone, Oily Skin.











The sulfur soap is enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. When I first used this in the shower it felt really nice & smooth when I used it with my wash cloth and just held the soap in place so it was easy to massage all over my body. Your skin felt natural and moisturized with Olive Oil, Aloe Vera extract. This soap not only cleanses your body but also your face and leaves your skin feeling gentle and smooth which I love. I really enjoyed this soap mostly for my arms, legs and face.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...