Thursday, September 18, 2014

Handcrafted Affairs Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Handcrafted Affairs
Personalized wedding dress hangers, bridal hair accessories, wedding accessories, headpieces, sashes, flower fascinators and birdcage veils - everything you need to add a special handcrafted touch to your wedding day!


I was recently sent a personalized baby hanger from Handcrafted Affairs to review on my blog. This was the perfect time because my cousin Joanna was having a baby girl any moment now and I wanted to surprise her with something really memorable of her daughter so they had already chose a name and everything "Gabriella" such a beautiful name, so that is what I got personalized on the hanger her name with a pretty pink flower. These gifts are so elegant and great for any occasion like a bridal shower for instance or a wedding gift personalized with the last name of the bride.


Check out more of Handcrafted Affairs on their website at

Check out Handcrafted Affairs on their Etsy Shop at


Be sure to like Handcrafted Affairs on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...