Friday, October 10, 2014

Canyon Bakehouse Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Canyon Bakehouse

Our mission is simple. We want you to LOVE BREAD AGAIN. Our family is gluten free and we are passionate about making real food with wholesome, clean ingredients. We bake bread the old-fashioned way and use only 100% whole grains. From our family bakehouse in the Colorado Rocky Mountains to your kitchen, enjoy eating without compromise. Please reach out and let us know what you think . . . to read more about Canyon Bakehouse click here


In my family I like to have healthy products I always buy Wheat bread all the time I never buy white only my grand-pop does but I give my son Wheat and myself I just think it taste much butter than regular, so I was recently send some products from Canyon Bakehouse to review on my blog. The following items I got were 



 We first tried the Mountain White Bread we made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich it was tasty but the bread to me wasn't good at all I guess the texture because it was Gluten-Free I just am not used to gluten free products or bread for that matter it taste a bit different and weird. My husband was not a fan of it either.

The second one my husband tried was the Cinnamon Raisin he had it with butter. In my opinion I think it would of been better with some peanut butter and honey on top. The Cinnamon Raisin one isn't so bad it taste really good and my grand-pop really loved the cinnamon raisin one as well so we kept that one the others we gave to my sisters friend Abigail she has to eat all gluten-free so she appreciated and was glad to try it as well.

 There is a few more products that are on their website that I didn't get to try but you can view for yourself and take a look around below:


Be sure to like Canyon Bakehouse on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Ive tried one kind of gluten free bread and love it. Id like to try some from this brand as well. We like Wheat bread also so thats def what Id want

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...