Thursday, March 5, 2015

3wishes Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



3wishes.com is a Premier Online Seller and International Brand worn by Women, Men and Celebrities worldwide. A Specialty Retailer since 1984, 3wishes.com started online in 1998. Our business began at home . . . to read more about 3Wishes click here 


3Wishes.com have a lot of different lingerie to choose from I so happened to fall in love with Emma Plus which is a Knit Shirred Off the Shoulder Mini Dress with Ties at Shoulders, Elasticized Cuffsand Hem. I am in love when I saw this and saw it was a Shoulder Mini Dress I just had to choose this one to review. I love how it looks on me and I feel sexy I could show off for my husband *wink*

 You can see the shoulder part it's bare and I love it very cute dress for the summer time and I just am in love with it. I don't really wear dresses, but I will wear this one that I feel comfortable in while wearing it and I have to say I haven't felt that in awhile, so I am happy I own a dress to dine out or go dancing with the girls in (:

 Thanks to 3wishes.com for letting me choose something this Emma Plus is $54.95.

Check out more lingerie, shoes, accessories and more at


Be sure to Like 3Wishes on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...