Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dial Miracle Oil Body Wash Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

America's trusted brand for 65 years, Dial® continues to deliver clean, healthy skin for you and your family. Dial® Healthier Skin. Healthier You.®


I've heard of Dial for a little while now and I love their products 100% they are perfect for your skin. When I usually shop I always purchase body wash because I just like that the best and it's easy & convenient for me to use while I am showering. With that being said I was sent a PurexInsider Kit to review on my blog.

This is the new body wash which is formulated with Micro Oil Technology for a luxurious, clean-rinsing lather that leaves skin feeling really soft, clean & smooth. I know some of you are wondering what "marula oil" is because I didn't quite know what it was until I had to read about it, well it's extracted from kernels of the marula tree. The marula tree is a tree based primarily in South Africa. If you go to Google and search it it looks like that big tree in Animal Kingdom in Disney World. Marula oil is known to deeply hydrate and nourish your skin while protecting it from skin-damaging free radicals. It's safe and great for you to use.

I really enjoyed using this body wash. Like I stated above I prefer body wash over soap bars. I use about 2 sized quarter amounts on my washcloth I like it a little more than less while I'm scrubbing my body it feels nice to use a little more. Afterwards when I rinse off it feels soft and smooth on my skin. I just love the feeling. I really liked the smell as well it wasn't overpowering like most body washes I've used. Great for the Winter time as well.

Check out more info at dialsoap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...