Monday, March 9, 2015

Animal Hearted Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

Animal Hearted Apparel

Apparel for animal lovers! We donate 25% of proceeds to no kill animal shelters!


I love animals and I love my dogs with that being said I just had to get this sweatshirt that says "I like ANIMALS More Than PEOPLE" which is so very true because animals are loveable and don't judge and people just stink sometimes! I was extremely happy I found a site like this that offers different style shirts and other accessories about Animals.

I received a sweatshirt, mouse pad and key chain(not pictured) for a review on my blog from Animal Hearted Apparel "apparel for animal lovers"    LIKE ME (:

I am in love with this hooded sweatshirt seriously I am. I love sweatshirts and I love how they come in plus size because I honestly love my sweatshirts big and roomy for myself. I can't wait to buy a friend of mine one when her birthday comes because her animals are her kids and I think this is a great website to get any animal apparel for yourself or friends/family. Also when you purchase 25% of proceeds from the product will be donated to an animal shelter and there isn't any other way I'd like it to go to than that, so that makes me extremely happy!

Check out more of their products on there website at


Like Animal Hearted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...