Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Candy Adriatico April Box Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


April box

I love getting Candy Adriatico subscription boxes, and I am a little behind been a busy month of April for me, so let me get started. I bet all of you are wondering what was in my April box of goodies well here it is . . . .



 rum
My husband enjoyed these a lot I guess he likes the aroma of rum with chocolate sauce.





 Another one my husband enjoyed. He likes hazelnut and he said the inside was really creamy and good. He let out a gasp after he put in his mouth that is how I know he loved it.



 These were my favorite of course I love anything Lemon flavored. I even love the smell of Lemon as well. These I have one a day because they are vitamins.



I tried these they are chewy and they are okay, but I wasn't a fan like my husband was. I actually put some of these in the candy dish out in the living room.
 

 

 This was pretty good we both liked it my husband maybe a little more. If you like coconut you'll love this!



Kinder Chocolate – Italy

 kinder1
 These are always good nice and creamy on the inside. You'll won't want to stop eating them.



This was something different, but in a good way. I took a bite of it it was different the texture it was okay my husband was more of a fan. Like I said I am glad he liked this April Box more than I did.

Well, that is everything I had received in my April Box. My favorite was the lemon candies & the kinder chocolate. Everything else my husband loved so I was happy he got to enjoy some of this subscription box as well. I am usually the one munching away!!


Be sure to Like Candy Adriatico on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,

4 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of boxes...surprise and treats every month. You can't go wrong. It's also fun to share with someone else isn't it?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to find and try a KINDER bar this weekend and oh my was is YUMMMMMMY!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yum what store did you find them in? I can't seem to find any lol

      Delete
  2. I think I would love all the treats with hazelnut in them. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...