Sunday, November 29, 2015

Honest Tea Review


Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to review at no charge but my opinions remain my own.
 
Honest Tea seeks to create and promote great-tasting, healthier, organic beverages and extend economic opportunities to communities in need. Honest Tea is the nation's top-selling organic bottled tea company specializing in beverages that are Just a Tad Sweet®.

I was sent six different flavors from Honest Tea to review on my blog. The flavors I was sent were the following: Honey Green Tea, Peach Tea, Unsweetened Lemon Tea, Raspberry Tea, Cranberry Lemon Flavored Herbal Tea & Lemon Tea.


My husband wanted the Honey Green Tea he is always drinking his different Tea every time I see him either in the afternoon cold tea and or at night his hot tea, he is a tea drinker. I also had a sip of his choice of Honest Tea which the flavor was very delicious and different I could definitely taste the green tea which was something different with the honey. It was delicious.

 My step dad Joey I gave him the Peach Tea since I didn't think I would like it I don't really like Peach flavored anything. He said he liked it and enjoyed it as well.

My Uncle Lenny had the Unsweetened Tea which was fine with me because I don't like Unsweetened Tea I should like it and just add some honey in it and lemon, but it's hard getting used to.
 
We all enjoyed some of our Honest Tea that I was sent. My favorite was the Raspberry Tea and my son's we usually have that sometimes when we go places and I guess the flavor we are used to and the taste. I love that Honest Tea is Gluten Free and Organic.


5 comments:

  1. They sound really delicious - especially the Raspberry Tea and Cranberry Lemon Flavored Herbal Teas. I hope to try them as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my favorite was the Raspberry Tea and the one my husband had the Honey Green Tea they were delicious (:

      Delete
  2. I've tried Honest Tea brand and it's certainly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the raspberry really pops my taste buds. i want to try other flavor

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have seen these and wanted to try it!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...