Thursday, March 24, 2016

GoFloats Floatmingo Giant Inflatable Flamingo Review


"GoFloats provided me with a product to review of a Floatmingo Giant Inflatable Flamingo in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own"

I was sent a GoFloats Floatmingo Giant Inflatable Flamingo, Premium Quality and Largest Size (for Adults and Kids) to review on my blog. Even though it's not quite summer time yet it's always great to get these for a planning trip to the beach or camping/lake or a simple float for your swimming pool. This inflatable is the largest giant flamingo available measuring in at 6' 4" long x 5' 8" wide x 4' tall. I didn't know floats could possibly get that big in real life, ha ha.

We tested our Giant Flamingo in our backyard and my step dad was amazed at how big it really was and seemed a big anxious because what would this look like when we go camping in July it will stand out a lot, and I also love this because it has 2 built-in cup holders that can hold drinks of all sizes, relax with a beer or fruit punch. I love this and everyone at the campsite will probably be wondering where I got this and I can't wait to share with them on where I did get this and how they can purchase one.
 
 
It was a bit cold that day when my son did some different poses on the Flamingo he said he liked it a lot and couldn't wait to go in the pool with it. Although it would probably take most of the little end of course but who wouldn't want to just get some sun and relax in this for a couple of hours. . .  I know I sure would just make sure you put on some sunscreen!
 
Feel free to purchase on Amazon and buy this amazing GoFloats Floatmingo Giant Inflatable Flamingo!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm in LOVE!!!!! My son would be stoked to get one of these. Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can for this is WOOHOO!!!!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...