Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Nutrisystem Week Seven #NSNation


Disclaimer:  I received Nutrisystem complimentary in exchange for my blogging weight loss journey.




As many of you know I've been on this Nutrisytem Journey to loose weight and I am on week seven which has been one heck of a roller-coaster. I believe that being on a strict weight loss you need everyone to be on the same page as you and it helps a lot when you have a lot of great friends who are inspired by your choice and goals by losing weight and having that stable support system by friends/family. 


You know something very odd and crazy, I was never much of a breakfast person before starting the Nutrisystem program. I'm not sure why I would normally find myself skipping breakfast and I know that was bad because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so I'm told by a lot of people, but I found myself becoming a big fan of breakfast now. Last week, I tried there bran flakes which I was saving because I had them the first week and they were just really delicious to me, so I knew I would want them in a later week of Nutrisystem, so I save the best for last in my opinion.

 I had the nutriflakes cereal that taste really good w/almond milk (unsweetened). I love the crunchiness and good source of fiber. I try to have a lot of fiber in my everyday life.

Something like this for my breakfast, portion size breakfast and some fruit to go with it. I love having this type of breakfast every morning. Along with some OJ to start my morning off refreshed. After an hour or two of my breakfast I usually have my shake and they are really easy to make in a blender and with my chocolate I usually add a banana because I don't really like that blend taste that is just me though, or I'll add a spoonful of peanut butter for that extra boost. Nothing to crazy just a simple spoonful it really adds a nice flavor and it taste better for myself, so I'm not completely drinking something that doesn't taste good.


 If I knew these foods would be this good. I've would of wanted to start Nutrisystem a long time ago! My husband was even talking about it the other day how he doesn't know I can eat all these small portion meals, but I told him well I'm a woman and I'm not like you that can devour a whole bunch of food intake. I get full pretty easily and I don't eat much at all, so these portion control lunches & dinner are plenty for me!

I'm very excited that I am moving right along. Would you like to be able to eat this delicious food and loose weight and get healthy like myself? Visit Nutrisystem online today at: http://www.nutrisystem.com or call them at: 1-800-435-4074 for more information.


 Connect: Be sure to like Nutrisystem on Facebook & Twitter for all the latest news and promotions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...