Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Nutrisystem Week Six #NSNation


Disclaimer:  I received Nutrisystem complimentary in exchange for my blogging weight loss journey.



Ever since joining Nutrisystem Campaign I have been very pleased with the way I've been feeling lately it has been a privilege to be able to succeed so much in this weight loss journey with the help of Nutrisystem. I feel more free and alive then I've ever felt in the last couple of months. I know longer sleep so much and I am able to get up and move around and walk my pets. Walk my potbelly pig and just enjoy the fresh air. The foods have been amazing and the snacks I love so much because I like to snack but of course with healthy snacking options. Nutrisystem came into my life in a great time of need because I was on the urge of always feeling depressed and not being able to get out of bed, etc, so I have worked up a routine with Nutrisystem that has helped me a lot in Week Six for me. Almost to the closing point which I am scared but not so scared because I have my mind set on goals and a lot upcoming activities to keep me motivated and busy.

I've never been so happy before to munch on a delicious healthy snack in a long time. I always would eat some chips with sour cream or some chocolate, etc. Now I try to eat dark chocolate from time to time since it's better for you with some peanut butter. The chocolatey pretzel bar has been my go to snack and I am in love with the product. It's so crunchy and gives me that satisfying snack until I am ready for my next meal of the day.


I am a big lover for Ice Cream ask anyone of my family members. I love it! I don't know what it is but I am a fan of it and it's my weakness for sure. These were scrumptious in every way possible the texture and the creaminess was so good. I loved there ice cream sandwiches. I had one the other night as we speak😍 These are very satisfying for a ice cream treat for myself. I don't have to feel guilty because this is the perfect size and I just take my time eating it.



Until next time . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...