Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Moms of 7am with Little Debbie



Dear Moms and Dads of 7am, 

Mornings begin the same way across American households, but each parent gets their gang going differently – and that includes breakfast. Parents, you are truly the glue that holds it all together in those a.m. hours, and that’s exactly why we’re tapping you for this opportunity. We want to partner with you to develop content that resonates with other parents and provides insight into your mornings. We want to hold a mirror up to the mosaic of America and celebrate all that is real about morning routines. This concept is a celebration of American families and what makes 7 a.m. a special time in their homes.



I can tell you now that I am not a morning person when it comes to adult life and getting my son up for school, but it's a regular routine in our household to get up at 7am every day Monday to Friday. My son is usually wide awake on weekends, but for some reason during school he just isn't a happy camper most days. He likes his sleep, but when I mention he can have a sweet breakfast he jumps out of bed and hurries to eat breakfast. 


Everyone is entitled to a different routine every morning. Some days my son is a morning person others not so much, but hey kids can usually be wild and crazy by mornings and just be excited for the day to come. Thanks to Little Debbie for bringing us Little Debbie Mini Muffins and Mini Brownies. My son loves the brownies but I tell him that those are good for an after school snack, so he usually munches on the chocolate chip muffins for breakfast.

My husband loves the chocolate chip muffins and blueberry as well and it's simple for him to take one on the way out when he goes to work at the crack of dawn. They are delicious and very good and we wish you could at least squish about 10 mini muffins in one bag, LOL!


Are you a mom or dad of 7am? Share your story: Little Debbie #Momsof7am

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love little Debbie's mini muffins / brownies they're so good!!! We usually have them as a snack never as a breakfast. But they sure are a fast and easy take along snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my kids would really enjoy having these for a weekday breakfast option. There is another brand that I don't buy because they are too expensive for two kids for a week. Little Debbie is usually in my price range, so I'll have to keep an eye out for these at my grocery store.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...