Tuesday, March 5, 2019

FlexClip Video Maker Review!


Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. This review and tutorial is my own opinion.



PearlMountain Limited, has focused on the research and development of Graphics & Multimedia software since 2006. We aim to make professional graphic design and video production capability accessible to everyone. Our products have millions of users spreading over 100 countries and areas. . .to read more about FlexClip click here



FlexClip is an easy to use video maker that helps everyone to create a professional looking video in just seconds. You may use it as a promo video, a real estate video, a memorable video or simply a tutorial video. You can cut a clip from your very own video quickly and make it far more dynamic with the combination of a text animation and voice recording (which I think is very cool. I've never experienced a app like that). 

I remember I had this "Movie Maker" before it let me do a lot of editing and pictures with different effect for pictures and videos and music so it kinda resembles this app a bit but it was mainly for my computer. I think an updated version of FlexClip is way more experienced and has a lot more to offer. I like how you can have it as an app on your phone and desktop computer.



I did a little video just to get the hang of all the buttons and wanted to make something simple and sweet just to give you a feel of how it works. It's pretty awesome. Now I have to go through all my actual pictures and make a memorable collage of me and my son and all the fun times we had and upload it on my YouTube channel. I'm so excited!

I am always looking for fun and easy to use software. You know why? Well because I love creating slideshows and pictures. I think it's the best memorable thing you can do with your images, and show them off to your friends/family, so with FlexClip is quite the catch and very safe as well, and you don't have to DOWNLOAD I think that is the best catch for me anyways.


(Another sweet little introduction I found on FlexClip Facebook Page)
---------------------------------
HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES
----------------------------------
• Control your video clips and photos easily on a clean storyboard.
• Upload videos in multiple formats: MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V
• Upload photos in multiple formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF
• Trim or split your videos with powerful tools.
• Combine or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
• Many handpicked text animations at your fingertips.
• Edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc. quickly.
• Record your own voice over the videos.
• Place a logo or watermark to anywhere of videos.
• Upload the favorite background music from your computer.
• Video aspect radio options include 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16.
• Video output resolution options include 480P, 720P, and 1080P.



What I did to get started:
I signed up for free on FlexClip

I signed up through Facebook
It's that easy to sign up and start making your own videos


With just a few simple steps, you can work out an awesome video.

Open flexclip.com in your own browser or a phone if your using one.

Sign up using your email, or connect to Facebook (like I did).
Log in to your account or your project page, click on Create New button.
In the editor, upload your own images, videos, music, etc.
Customize your video as you'd like. You can trim your video to your liking as well. Preview & download your video!


Try It: Head over to FlexClip 

Connect: Be sure to like FlexClip on Facebook  for all the latest news and promotions.



1 comment:

  1. Kristine Nicole AlessandraMarch 20, 2019 at 6:31 AM

    I will have to check out this video maker. It looks like it will help me to edit the videos I have on my phone and make them worthy to post on social media. :)

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...