Friday, February 10, 2012

Beauty Fix

You all know from my previous review for Beauty Fix, so I was given another opportunity to review some more goodies :) Check out the info below:
To sign up and start receiving your Beauty fix products, just go here to get started.  Once you become a member you will receive the hottest beauty products.  Once you are enrolled as a member you will receive 8 new products for $49.99.

I had received 8 products:
  1. Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze
  2. Beautyfix Finish Control HS Flexible Hairspray
  3. Beautyfix Quilted Vanity Case
  4. Krystal High Gloss Shine Spray
  5. i Divine Eye Color
  6. Sugar Souffle Moisturizing Body Scrub
  7. Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
  8. Nail Lacquer 
  9. Acne Self Foaming Cleanser
You can view all the products (here) from what I got!!!
 
I know it says 9 products but #3 comes with everything as a free gift its like a make-up bag, so in case of any of you wondering. All these products I am totally in-love with especially #4 I had reviewed it before & I just love how it styles my hair & the smell of the hairspray smells so good like a salon hairspray would normally smell like. I give the product a 100%. I had to just order another :)   #5 is the eye color I really love how its a shiny brown I actually have a picture of it on my finger. I like the color a lot, but you don't need a lot on your eye just enough & it blends in perfectly with my eyeshadow I normally use. 


You see how it gives off a shiny sparking texture. I am very much in love with the eye shadow. #8 is the Nail Polish I had picked out I really love Pink's so I had to give this a go and try it & I really like the color a lot.


Last but not least this is the bag that I got when I ordered everything for my review I just love it it's my mini make-up travel bag.



What does every woman go crazy for? The answer is make-up BUY yours today click (here) & get started!~


Don't forget to become a Follower on Twitter with BeautyFix
Also become a fan on Facebook with BeautyFix



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...