Friday, February 10, 2012

Superfood Snacks


Our focus is on creating cutting edge organic products using raw ancient superfoods and specialty ingredients from around the world..We source the highest quality organic & wild crafted fair trade ingredients for all of our recipes.  We use a unique 5 element food combining based on ancient techniques to balance our recipes with all 5 tastes and deliver amazing healthy products for your whole family. . . to read more about Superfood Snacks click here


I was sent a pack of these delicious chocolate goji treats to review. They are organic which I love, I always try to eat organic products they are the best for you. They are shaped like balls & coated with coconut & goji pieces. They come in 6 in a package. The cocoa chocolate-ness is good but doesn't smack you over the head (meaning you wish it was a candy bar, but isn't), but they are quite satisfying. I am delighted to eat them and give them to my family as well. My mother loves them. It's a great way to snack on if you get hungry or just for a snack really. I love the texture & how it tastes. It really isn't that bad of a taste & you can have about 1 and your all set. I literally eat one a day and I really look forward to it; it feels like I'm cheating, but I'm not. I keep mine in the refrigerator for freshness. I can't wait to try the Green Chocolate Dream.


Have a question or concern contact Superfoods Snacks (here)

Become a Fan on Facebook with Superfoods Snacks
Become a Follower on Twitter with Superfoods Snacks



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...