Thursday, February 16, 2012

Konvine


Konvine Footwear is ideal for many usage occasions including;
    After a big night out - when you've had enough of those painful, yet stylish shoes!
    Airplane travel slippers - our comfortable shoes are the perfect fit for your handbag & can simply be unfolded when you are ready to relax during the ride.
      Wedding Shoes - Every bride says the same thing, "Why did I buy those heels. And I never knew smiling could hurt". But after hours or walking around on your stilts and smiling nonstop, you'll thank yourself for being so smart by buying Konvine's White Wedding Shoes.
Konvine foldable ballet flats are not disposable & will last you well in to the future, unlike some of the other foldable shoes that are available on the market. . . to read more about Konvine click here 

 I was able to choose a few roll ups from Konvine to review. I just love all there roll ups on their site. I was given out of the five that I had picked out I got Snakeskin Roll-Ups w/Heart, Black Flo Flippy Roll-Ups & Leopard Roll-Ups w/Heart to review. Only the one fit me which was my favorite one of all the Leopard ones they were a size XL the rest were L. I love how it has a heart at the top of the toe although I do think these are really comfy just to wear around the house, I myself wouldn't wear these on long walks just a night out if your going to a wedding & don't want to wear your high heels & need a break from the pain in your ankle you might want to give these a go they are extremely comfy. They kind of remind me of ballerina slippers :) Anyways I gave my mom the snakeskin one she loved them she even said she had some cushion they she can put right in with these roll ups which is great I am glad she likes them as much as I do. The flip flops didn't fit me either, so I will give these to my bestie. I am so glad I got to review these awesome roll ups. I love the look of them as well.


Have a question or concern Contact Konvine Shoes (HERE)

FAQ's (HERE)

Like "Konvine Shoes" on Facebook
Follow "Konvine Shoes" on Twitter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...