Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nordic Naturals

Nordic Naturals was born in Arctic Norway, where founder Joar Opheim grew up and where fish oil is a part of everyday life. When he came to California in the mid-1980s to complete his MBA, Joar was unable to find the quality fish oil he relied on to manage his old gymnastic injuries, and had to consistently bring bottles from Norway—filling his suitcase on trips back and forth.....to read more about Nordic Naturals click here

 I was sent out a Ultimate Omega D-3 which contains the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA & DHA. I am not a big fan of huge pills I am actually terrified to take big pills, but if its gel capsules I can survive & it won't be that difficult for me to sallow. Two gel capsules contain the recommended daily dose of these fatty acids. In addition to the omega oils, the pills also contact 1000 I.U. of vitamins D3. This is important to me because during the cold, winter months I tend to stay indoors more, so since the UVB rays in sunlight help body produce vitamin D, I have a greater risk of being deficient in this area. An added disadvantage for me is that I am sometimes lactose intolerant I believe. I don't drink milk which usually has added vitamin D. So I am happy I got these Ultimate Omega D-3 to take cause it's good to take vitamins; something I really don't take & I know I should on a daily basis.

Have a question or concern Contact Nordic Naturals (here)

Like "Nordic Naturals" on Facebook
Follow "Nordic Naturals" on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...