Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pretzel Crisp

Although Pretzel Crisps® attracted loyal followers from day one, what really helped the brand take off – in every sense – was the introduction of a special airline-size package that put the Wilsons’ latest snack innovation in sharp contrast with blandly familiar airline pretzels. Maybe flying high in 2006 helped Pretzel Crisps® secure its place as a new fixture in the snack food category. . .  to read more about the Pretzel Chips Timeline click here

I was sent out a new line of delicious flavors Jalapeno Jack & Chipotle Cheddar for a review from Pretzel Crisp. I would have to say that these are really yummy. My favorite was the Chipotle Cheddar my son had to try it out as well, and I told him that they had a little kick to him but hes a daredevil & he tried the jalapeno jack he than asked for juice because his mouth was to hot, although the jalapeno jack does have a lot of kick to it but is really good and great with some guacamole and salsa & sour cream and the chipotle cheddar I had with some yummy tuna fish awkward I know, but tasted mighty fine to me & delicious.


Last night I even cut up some string cheese & ate it like cheese & crackers, but instead it was cheese & pretzels :)


Check out some fabulous recipes on their site (here)
Don't forget to "LIKE" Pretzel Crisp on Facebook & Follow Pretzel Crisp on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...