Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sun Goddess

Sun Goddess has searched the Heavens to create the Best Sunless Tanning Lotion on Earth!  By using only the finest and most luxurious ingredients in the world, this incredible sunless tanning lotion will instantly give you the Most Natural Looking, Darkest, Longest Lasting and Best Sunless Tan you have ever experienced!  This wonderful blend of natural ingredients also moisturizes and protects your skin, helping you look eternally Beautiful.

 I was sent out Sun Goddess Sunless Tanning Lotion "Dark" to review. I really like this product it absorbs really well into your skin. I put it on after I got out of the shower and tested it on my arm here is what it looks like:


Very dark, so you want to make sure you spread it all over EVENLY on your body or else you'll have these uneven marks on your body of the tanning lotion. I suggest you have your boyfriend/husband/friend help you out so you get it all on evenly on your body. I would say that this product was a little to dark for me a "medium" would of been good, but not dark. The smell of it isn't really great either, but it's not bad.


You can defiantly see the difference, and did I mention how I love the shimmery it has to it very nice. I will defiantly be using this product more when the summer time comes :)


 Try your FREE SAMPLE (here)
 Check out some of their NEW hot products (here

Email: shopping@sungoddess.us


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...