Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quit Tea

Quit Tea is a blend of herbs and spices that will help you quit smoking naturally. This herbal quit smoking aid is effective at relieving nicotine withdrawal symptoms, naturally, and safe to drink whenever you feel a cigarette craving. Quit Tea, herbal quit smoking tea, will help you stop smoking and adopt a new healthy, attractive lifestyle. to read more about Quit Tea click here


I came across a website called Quit Tea I had contacted them & asked to review their Quit Tea. My husband is a smoker & my step dad so I divided the tea bags up so they both could try this & hopefully give it a go. My step dad didn't seem to concern about this product but I don't him to take it anyway & suck it up. My husband will try anything new so he said that he would try it. I also said that it's stress-free that gave him another opportunity to try it, lol. He says the Quit Tea was pretty good although the most important effect of this tea is that it modifies the body system to quit smoking. He had put a little bit of honey in the tea because it had a weird taste to him. 



 Can't stop smoking & want to try to quit? Come on over & purchase some Quit Tea (here)
Have a question to ask Quit Tea click here

Follow "Quit Tea" on Twitter
Like "Quit Tea" on Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...