Thursday, March 29, 2012

DaddySCRUBS

DaddyScrubs™ is the offspring of Robert Nickell, who fathered his first four children more than 20 years ago. DaddyScrubs™ was conceived when Robert, who remarried in 2007, discovered he was about to be a father all over again in the fall of 2009! to read more about DaddyScrubs click here


I had gotten this DaddyScrubs to review. I think this is such a great idea for new and upcoming daddy's to be. You get your very own shrubs when you are expecting your little one, and you get to keep it for a memory in your son or daughter's life. I wish I would of know about this product earlier back in 2007 when my son was born. I would of loved to have one so my boyfriend at the time could of worn one of these awesome daddyscrubs it would of been a great memory for us all if he was wearing one of these. These are great even for gift ideas such as someone's babyshower you could simply give to the guy for a gift. I am going to give mine to a good friend to her fiance to wear for his upcoming new addition to his family.

They also have many other accessories such as Hoodies & Hats & Tee's.
The saying on most of the accessories is " I'm the Daddy " how cute is that.

Have a question to ask DaddyScurbs click here

Like "DaddyScrubs" on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...