Sunday, March 11, 2012

RoadKill T-Shirts


Road Kill T-Shirts are the best sense of humor t-shirts around. Road Kill T-Shirts offer a vast selection of 100% preshrunk cotton heavy weight T-Shirts in men's & woman's style shirts. Not only does this website offer literally hundreds of different sayings, movie quotes, and funny t-shirts, but each order is customizable for size, style for both men & woman shirts including American Apparel Tee's & Bottle cap opener T-shirts.

 I was sent out a Funny T-Shirt for a review & the one I got was the "Everybody Loves A Drunk Chick". I was disappointed because they did not send me out the right size that I had asked for, but overall the material is really soft & it's a 100% cotton. Another good thing about this shirt is you can either have the saying on the back or front. I'm a fun loving person with a sense of humor so is my husband, I love to laugh! I crack up almost about anything & anywhere. I'm just that kinda girl :) I also love clothing that is funny. Road Kill features a ton of categories ranging from Political t-shirts to shirts for the holidays like St. Patty's Day. They also offer American Apparel T-shirts and Bottle cap opener T-shirts.



Some T-Shirts that I liked on their website:
 


Become a fan of their page on Facebook to have the opportunity to win 
your own FREE Road Kill T-Shirt! CLICK HERE


Contact Road Kill T-Shirts:
RK TShirts
18637-B Northline Drive
Cornelius, North Carolina 28031
Phone: 1-877-570-7539




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...