Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Socks 4 Life

Welcome to Socks4Life! We carry only the best brands and models of socks on the market. If you're shopping online for quality socks, we definitely have what you're looking for. We are committed to offering you the finest socks at great prices while providing exceptional customer service. . . to read more about Socks4Life click here

Through Affordable Style Promotions I had a $25 gift certificate to pick something out from Socks4Life.com so I chose Excell Kids' Stripe Tube Socks & Dark Pink Slouch Socks for Women to review. Although I had bought the kids socks to review they did not fit my 5 yr old son to well. Here is a picture of my son wearing the socks:

 Way to big for him, I would have to wait til he grew into them, but didn't want these perfect good socks to go to waste so I gave them to my brother who is 13 & they fit him much better.


As for the dark pink slouch socks. I love these! Although I know they say slouch socks, you can really wear these however you'd like, so I had boots on I don't really like them slouched only when I'm wearing shorts or Capri's or something for the summer, they are comfy & they retail each for $2.95. Also I love the color Pink, so I had to get these. In the picture on the site they look more darker, but they aren't really dark at all as you can tell in my pictures.


Stay Connected
Like "Socks4Life" on Facebook
Follow "Socks4Life" on Twitter 



1 comment:

  1. I like those Pink Socks! Stopping by from the Thursday Blog hop on Mom's Bookshelf. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...