Friday, April 13, 2012

Amy's Organic Food


We didn’t set out to become the nation’s leading natural frozen food brand. All we wanted to do was create a business that would allow us to earn a living by providing convenient and tasty natural vegetarian meals for people like ourselves, who appreciated good food, but were often too busy to cook "from scratch." to read more about Amy's Organic Food's click here

I was sent out 2 free coupons for Amy's Organic Foods to review along with a $1 off coupon of one of their brand products. I chose the Gluten Free Indian Aloo Mattar Wrap, Organic Medium Chili with Vegetables & for the $1 off coupon I got me the Vegetable Pie in a Pocket Sandwich. I have to say I am a big fan of Amy's Organic Foods because they have no additives, no preservatives & no GMOs. I think eating organic foods are really healthy for you & I try to eat as much organic foods as possible. I got all these products at my local Whole Foods Market store. I love Whole Foods Market although it can be a bit pricey it's well worth every penny. I have been going their more often now because I am in love with their vegetarian chicken my family loves it even my 5 year old on. I love the Vegetable Pocket the best it is just the perfect size Pocket for a lunch or a snack & it is filled with peas, carrots, potatoes in this delicious creamy sauce here is a picture below of what it looks like...

You can see the inside so perfect in this picture. I could eat these everyday for lunch they are so yummy & they fill you up pretty fast.  I love these vegetable pockets.

The chili I got for my husband because he is a big chili fan me not so much on the other hand, and last but not least the Gluten Free Indian Aloo Mattar Wrap I got this one because Indian food is excellent & what got my attention was that it has tofu in it which I love & organic potatoes along with some chick peas in a gluten free tortilla. This I will be sharing with my husband so he can try it out as well.

I am very thank ful for Amy's Organic Foods providing me with some free coupons so I could try their delicious foods. I am very satisfied with what I picked out as well.

Come over to Amy's website & join their Newsletter (here)
If you have a question to ask Amy's Organic Food click here

Follow "Amy's Organic Food" on Twitter
Like "Amy's Organic Food" on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...