Friday, April 20, 2012

ENJOY


Our goal is to empower hairdressers with the absolute finest professional haircare products, tools and programs to compete in an ever-changing environment. We are firm believers in NO gimmicks, just practical solutions for success....to read more about Enjoy Hair Care Products click here

When this first came in the mail I was very excited to get my hands on these ENJOY hair care products. I've heard such great things about these hair care products. The one that got my most attention was the Enjoy Volumizing Mousse. My most hair care products that I use are Mousse, so I was really excited when I tried this it made my hair more uplifting than usual & bring back my extra curls to life. The smell is amazing too like your at a actual hair saloon place. The Rejuvenating Volumizing Shampoo & Rejuvenating Volumizing Conditioner worked wonders. It made my hair extra silky & smooth for when I came out of the shower, I give this product a 100% & I am very satisfied with ENJOY :)

Have a question or concern ask ENJOY *here*

Follow "ENJOY" on Twitter
Like "ENJOY" on Facebook

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...