Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sqwincher® Qwik Stik LITE Powder Concentrate, Yields 20 oz, Lemonade

I was sent out Sqwincher® Qwik Stik LITE Powder Concentrate, Yields 20 oz, Lemonade to review. I took one individual packet and placed it into a cup I'll list pictures below in a second. I like how the lemonade is "Lite" and there is no sugar added also no calories. In my bag it came with 50 Sticks which is great because my family loves lemonade. First you'll want to add to 20fl oz water. I normally use a water bottle & shake it up a bit, but this time I used a glass and filled it up with water & added the packet see below for pictures....

 Well there you have it. The first picture is just actual water. The second picture is all the powder stuff slowly making its way in the water & dissolving. The third picture is all mixed up after I mixed it with the spoon, and than you drink it. When I first opened the individual packet I automatically loved the lemon smell. I just love anything with lemon & the smell is so delicious I could just eat the powder, but that wouldn't be any good for you. When I first took a sip it tasted pretty good. There is just enough of that sweet tasty lemon and you would think it has sugar in it because it's sweet but it doesn't. I would have to say the after taste isn't so thrilling. I just have to keep drinking the Lemonade to get rid of the aftertaste, but overall the drink is excellent!

The ingredients you see it has 0 Calories and 0 Calories from fat.
Only 55mg of Sodium which isn't that bad & you got yourself some Potassium at 45mg which is good & Vitamin C 100% can't be that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...