Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Uncle Matt's Organic


The real-life uncle to ten nieces and nephews, Matt McLean ventured into the organic juice business in 1999 with a passion for healthy living as well as a long family history of growing citrus in Florida. Matt’s goal was, and still is, to produce the highest quality juice, using only premium 100% organically-grown fruit that is free from synthetic fertilizers and pesticides . . . to read more about Uncle Matt's Organic click here


Uncle Matt's Organic recently sent me out 2 coupons to use towards a free Uncle Matt's Organic Juice. I choose Grapefruit Juice for my husband & Pure Organic Orange Juice Calcium + Vitamin D. I have to say that each one of these juices are $6.49 very expensive for my budget, gladly I got to try these for free with my coupon otherwise I would have not bought them. They are very good. The orange juice one I got pictured above in blue was so delicious I love the taste although it's not from concentrate & I usually always buy OJ that says "Not from Concentrate" but that's okay no biggie. I absolutely loved the taste it tasted just like regular orange juice & my son loves it to. My husband drank the grapefruit he loved it as well & it's almost gone. I actually went to whole foods, and didn't see that they had any left so this must be a big seller, they did however have some at my local shop rite in the healthy section. I am very satisfied with this product.

Why choose Organic? click here

Contact Information

Uncle Matt's Organic
P.O. Box 120187
Clermont, FL 34712
E-mail: info@UncleMatts.com
 
By Phone:
Tel.: 352.394.8737
Toll Free: 877.364.2028
Fax: 352.394.1003


Follow "Uncle Matt's Organic" on Twitter
Like "Uncle Matt's Organic" on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...