Thursday, May 31, 2012

CJ's Unique Boutique














For my review I was sent out 2 products to review Carcass Cleaner in Lavender & Tea Tree from CJ's Unique Boutique. I absolutely love the Carcass Cleaner every morning I use this product & rub it in circular motions all around my face & it leaves my skin feeling soft & silky afterwards. You can use it as a body wash also. It is all natural too the only ingredients being pure olive oil castile soap, water, Shea butter, coconut oil, aloe, castor oil & xanthan gum (corn sugar). It helps to clear up my acne also. The Tea Tree lotion is really nice to I love the smell of it & it leaves my body feeling silky as well. I think most lotions feel like that most of them anyways.


Have a question to ask CJ's Unique Boutique click here  

Like "CJ's Unique Boutique" on Facebook 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...