Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cliff Bar & Company

CLIF Kid, maker of organic snacks for active kids, recently announced a nationwide availability of the new Zbar flavor, Iced Oatmeal Cookie. Spicing up kids’ lunchboxes for the New Year, the latest Zbar flavor captures the home-baked taste of classic oatmeal cookies in a nutritious energy snack bar made with eight grams of organic whole grains and 12 essential vitamins and minerals that kids need.

 For my review I received 6 bars of Cliff Kid ZBar Crispy to review. The flavors I got were Peanut Butter - 2, Chocolate Chip - 2, Chocolate - 2. My favorite are the Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip that I tried, my son loves the chocolate & his father of course. When I had opened this package my mom mom was there at the time & she wanted one so she asked if she could take the peanut butter I had mentioned to her that they were for kids, but she still didn't care because she is a big fan of peanut butter. I wonder where I get that from, LOL. Anyways they have different other flavors like Blueberry, Chocolate Brownie, Honey Graham, Iced Oatmeal Cookie & S'mores & you can check them all out (here) I love how the Cliff Kid's Bar are  95% organic. It's so hard getting my son to eat healthy snacks, but I don't buy junk so he's pretty much used to everything I buy, and I am glad he is learning different foods & trying different stuff he absolutely loves these Cliff Kids Zbar crispy he says that they taste so  good & if he could have another, but I say next time or tomorrow, don't want him getting a stomach ache!!!...


Sign up for Cliff Bar & Company Newsletter & get the latest happenings and special offers click here

Have a question or comment to ask Cliff Bar & Company click here

Like "Cliff Bar & Company" on Facebook
Follow "Cliff Bar & Company" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...