Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nerdy Shirts

"Nerdy Shirts is an online retailer of t-shirts from your favorite movies, cartoons, video games comic books and more, we started in the summer of 2003 and our offices and warehouse are located in northern Los Angeles. We've grown from selling 4 shirts in our bedroom to a large warehouse with a team of people dedicated to customer support and shipping."

 
For my review I was able to  pick out something from NerdyShirts.com & I chose the Zelda Life Video Game T-Shirt. Me not knowing this was an actual video t-shirt I just liked the hearts & saying on the bottom. I love anything with hearts on it. I like this T-Shirt because black goes with anything & the material is really nice & soft, although it could be a little bit stretchier it seems that all T-Shirts now-a-days are always tight & you can barely breath in them we need a little bit of room please :)

NerdyShirts.com has shirts for guys, girls, & even kids. They also have hoodies, watches & other accessories.  

Have a question or comment to ask NerdyShirts click here 

Follow "NerdyShirts" on Twitter
Like "NerdyShirts" on Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...