Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pretzel Pete Gourmet Pretzel Nuggets

SB Global was established in 1991 and currently maintains its corporate office and primary warehouse in Lansdale, PA outside of Philadelphia.  The company was originally structured as a traditional export trading house but began marketing and distributing its own brands in the mid-1990’s.  These brands included Rocky Mountain Marshmallows®, Pretzel Pete® gourmet snacks, and a branded ready-to-eat popcorn product.... to read more about Pretzel Pete's click here

 For my review I was sent out some Pretzel Pete Gourmet Pretzel Nuggets to review. The flavors I got were Honey Mustard, Cheddar & Ale, Sour Cream & Habanero & Garlic & Cheese. I loved all the flavors I got except for the Sour Cream & Habanero they were a little to spicy for me, but my husband seemed to enjoy them a lot. I on the other hand prefer the Honey Mustard they were so delicious & tasted so good. The garlic & cheese were a bit to much for me it had a lot of the flavor on there that I just didn't like & the Cheddar & Ale tasted good it kinda tasted like beer my husband said & when I tried it it sorta did as well. Overall I enjoyed these Gourmet Pretzel Nuggets. The other little bags below the pretzels I did not like at all, my husband enjoyed some but they weren't so great. Also my mom & her friends enjoyed some of the pretzel pearls.

 "honey mustard pretzel nugget"



CONTACT INFORMATION
SB Global Foods, Inc.
1330 N. Broad St., P.O. Box 1322
Lansdale, PA 19446, USA
T: +1 215-361-9500
F: +1 215-361-9323
Email: info@sbglobalfoods.com


Like "Pretzel Pete's Gourmet Pretzel Nuggets" on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...