Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fashion To Figure


FTF's mission is to make people's lives better through the ultimate full-fashion shopping experience. FTF provides a trendy full-fashion shopping experience focused exclusively on women sizes 12-26. . . to read more about Fashion To Firgure click here


For my review I was able to pick something out from Fashion To Figure & I chose a pair of Cuffed Denim Shorts to review. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE these cuffed denim shorts they are so unbelievably comfy & I cannot stop wearing them they are so comfortable I mean who would of thought a pair of cuffed denim shorts would fit so well. The size I got was extremely fit & I couldn't believe the outcome. I could own 400 of these & never get sick of wearing them. I feel so relaxed in these jeans & so comfortable I know I keep using that word but it's true! I love their online site & I wish I could go on a shopping spree :) I defiently want to try out their Cropped Denim Capris I think they would be a great fit & so comfortable as well. Did I mention that the jean shorts that I got have 5 pockets & my shorts aren't to short or to long. I love them!!!




Check out some of their new clothing stuff here
This site is also great for people who are looking for Plus Size they have a variety of selections & I suggest you take a look around & shop at their website, you won't be disappointed...

I am so stocked now that I went to their Store Locator they have one in the Cherry Hill mall I will defiently be going there this week to look at there store :) to check where a store near you is click hereI also just signed up for their newsletter to stay in touch & be the first to hear about new items, store news & sales, so don't forget to sign up now!


Have a question to ask Fashion To Figure click here


Like "Fashion To Figure" on Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...