Thursday, May 10, 2012

Slice Slanted Stainless Tweezers


Slice was founded in 2008 by TJ Scimone as a way to help fund long-term care for his son, Alex, who is autistic. A minimum of 1% of all Slice product sales is donated to help fund autism research. By purchasing our products, you’re helping to find a cure for the millions of children and their families who live with autism every day...to read more about slice click here 

 I was recently sent these Slice Slanted Stainless Tweezers for a review. I just started plucking my eyebrows because well I never really did it before until my friend fixed them up. I thought my eyebrows were fine growing up & all it never was a bother to me, until my friend did them, well now I do them myself here & there, but these Tweezers are really nice & comfortable when I am plucking my eyebrows. I really enjoy using these. I would love to try the Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener from slice.



Contact Information
Slice, Inc.
1510-A Dell Avenue
Campbell, California 95008 USA
Fax +1.408.273.6565
Email services@sliceproducts.com

Like "Slice" on Facebook
Follow "Slice" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...