Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blanket My Baby

Welcome to our store! Our goal is for BlanketMyBaby to be a wonderful experience for you on the web to buy a baby blanket for your baby or someone else. With this goal in mind, We Commerce, LLC was created in the fall of 2008 and BlanketMyBaby.com was born shortly thereafter. . . to read more about Blanket My Baby click here


I came across a website called blanketmybaby.com I was able to choose something from their website & I ended up choosing their personalized baby blankets (My Blankee Dot Velour Security Blanket) in Blue. I had it customized also with the name Jayden on it in white & the font I picked was Block. I had got this for my friend she had her baby on June 12th, 2012 a baby boy named Jayden. He is the most precious little baby boy ever & is so tiny. I really love their baby blankets it's a pretty baby blue & it is very soft & warm. Although it's only a security blanket he will cherish it for many years. I love how you can customize any of their blankets with a name on it. It's a great memory for a child. 


The end of the blankee where his name is it's very silky. I love that feeling & so do babies. They also come in 4 other colors green, light pink, hot pink & purple. I would recommend anyone looking for a gift for a babyshower or anything else come over & shop at www.blanketmybaby.com


Have a question or comment to ask "Blankee My Baby" click here


Like "Blankee My Baby" on Facebook
Follow "Blankee My Baby" on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...