Monday, June 18, 2012

Glass With A Twist

GlassWithaTwist.com was founded in 2007, and quickly has become the web's best source for custom engraved glassware. We moved to our current location in Reno, Nevada in 2009. Our small company is comprised of a talented and dedicated staff who produce all of our customized products in-house....to read more about Glass With A Twist click here

 For my review I picked out these lovely Balloon Wine Glasses, engraved with the names Jessica & Joseph with a design template underneath & engraved also Long Beach Island, NJ. It's very difficult to read because the writing is in white & when I took a picture it didn't really come out good so this is the best I could get. I got these for a good friend of mine who is getting married on July 21st, 2012 I believe that is engraved on the Balloon Wine glass also. The font I used was Corsiva Font. These make perfect gifts for a special occasion such as a wedding gift.

You can see this one a little better you can see the name Jessica & than the fancy template underneath her name as well as the date July 21st, 2012 than under that where she is getting married at which is Long Beach Island, NJ a beautiful beach. She will love these a lot when I give them to her. Down below is the Balloon Wine Glass for her soon to be husband Joseph.

You could also get Martini Glasses Engraved with something you would like to say on there as well as Shot Glasses.

Have a question or concern to ask "Glass With A Twist" click here

Like "Glass With A Twist" on Facebook 


 

1 comment:

  1. Tara, Thanks so much for following me (back in April) @ Life or Something Like It. Following back! I think these wine glasses will make a lovely gift. I've just started blogging again. I've had a few months away from it. :)

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...