Monday, June 4, 2012

Falafel Chips

It all started when our chef drew attention to his delicious chips and dips, which he was making in his family restaurant, located in Pasadena, California. Which started the ideas, leading to Flamous Brands, later resulting in many acclaimed reviews. 

 For my review I was sent some Falafel Chips to review. I got 2 originals & 1 spicy flavor. They have a unique taste to them, but you can tell because they are really healthy chips and have a lot of flavor & protein in them & it helps make them more filling for you. I highly recommend dipping these chips into hummus it's really good if you aren't a fan of hummus like me and my family are you can simply have it with another dip you may like or just eat them the way they are with no dip.  These chips are also vegan, no wheat or kosher & also organic. I also love that these Falafel Chips are made with beans and they have more fiber in them too than other regular chips you may eat. They are also packed with flavor and have a really nice crunch. There also loaded with spices. Some spices include the following cumin, basil, ginger, coriander, lemon grass, oregano & more. They are said to be rich in antioxidants too! The spicy flavor is my favorite. I love anything hot.

Have a question or comment to ask Falafel Chips click here

Like "Falafel Chips" on Facebook
Follow "Falafel Chips" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...